The season of Lent continues through March and children will experience the true meaning of Jesus’ love!
By reading the scriptures from the lectionary, children will learn that Jesus’ love endures. We will read and explore the “Common Prayer for Children and Families,” and its curriculum and the following scriptures: John 2:13, John 3:14, John 12:20, Mark 14:1 (with Focus on Holy Communion).
Children will also engage in the lesson plans for Godly Play, Faces and Mystery of Easter, and crafts from Ministry to Children.
All children pre-K through 5th grade are welcome to join in the meeting on Zoom! Email Children’s Minister Liza Goodner at firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
If you haven’t already, you may pick up “Lent in a Bag” at the parking lot entrance before the Drive in Worship Service begins on Sundays. The items in the bag are multigenerational meditative and interactive liturgies for all ages! All are welcome to receive a bag!
How to connect:
- Watch worship services online anytime
- To get the link for Zoom Sunday school classes at 9:30 or to get reminder text messages, email email@example.com
- We post recorded Godly Play Sunday school lessons & other interesting news to the St. Martin’s Facebook page
- If you are new and want to plug into St. Martin’s children’s activities, please fill out a permission form and email to Liza.
- The church staff are here for you! If you need pastoral care, prayers for you or your family, resources, or anything else, please let us know!
Children and Families are welcome to volunteer with the Good News Gardens, our raised Garden Beds that benefit 4Saints Food Pantry! Look for updates here, and via email. If you would like to participate please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join us before the 10:30 am Easter Service on April 4 to “flower the cross” and receive a family photo. Stay tuned for more specific information in emails, Facebook and weekly enews!
More information about Sunday School: