Teens (grades 7-12)
Sunday School 10:30 Sundays
In Sunday School, teens will meet in a classroom to explore some theological books. Teens and younger children will return and join their families and the congregation in time for Holy Communion. On first Sundays, we have a First Sunday Family Worship Service at the 10:30 am service time, and no Sunday School for teens or children. Our family worship service gives our community an opportunity to worship together in a “kid friendly” format and allows teens and children to serve as readers, ushers and more! Teens who want to read the Bible or lead prayers can signup here.
Episcopal Youth Community (EYC)
Join us for Episcopal Youth Community (EYC) Wednesday night meetings!
Our youth group at St. Martin’s is also known by the name Episcopal Youth Community (EYC), which is a traditional name for youth groups at Episcopal churches. EYC invites young people in 7th – 12th grades for outreach & mission work, spiritual formation & fellowship. Sunday Fundays on Sunday afternoons also seek to connect teens. A “study break” with snacks, devotions, faith formation and fellowship is held during the school year on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. Learn more about EYC here:
Volunteer- we need you!
Volunteer to help with our teen programs and be a part of a growing ministry! We need two adults each for Sunday School, Wednesday night EYC meetings, and Sunday Funday outings. Volunteers don’t have to be parents! Sharing your presence with teens is rewarding for you and inspiring for them.
Contact the church office at email@example.com.
- January Sunday School news for teens - Hey Teens! In January, we will make plans for the 2020 calendar for EYC nights and Sunday Fundays! Stay tuned for more information on meeting time. For Sunday school, head over to the Large Parish Hall on Sundays at 10:15am except for the First Sundays of the Month (Family Worship Service). See you there! Events […]
- Teen News for October - Teen News – October Hey teens drop what you’re doing and head over to the Episcopal Youth Community (EYC) room in the large parish hall at 10:30 am on Sundays. We welcome 7 – 12 graders and their friends for teen Sunday school. We’ll return to church for Holy Communion. We are using an exciting […]
- Teen news for September - Hey teens drop what you’re doing and head over to the Episcopal Youth Community (EYC) room in the large parish hall at 10:30 am. We welcome 7 – 12 graders and their friends for teen Sunday school. We’ll return to church for Holy Communion. We are kicking off fall Sunday school with an exciting interactive […]
- Teen Sunday school for August - Calling all 7th-12 graders! We are continuing Summer Sunday school with an exciting interactive Episcopal curriculum called “Exploring the Bible.” Feel free to bring friends! We will meet on Sundays at 10:30 in church and follow the cross to Sunday school to the EYC room. We will return to the sanctuary for Holy Communion. The […]
- Search Committee for new Youth Minister announced - St. Martin's announces a search committee to fill the vacancy for a youth minister. Please join us in prayer as we search.