Teens (grades 7-12)
Sunday School 10:30 Sundays
In Sunday School, teens will meet in a classroom to explore some theological books. Teens and younger children will return and join their families and the congregation in time for Holy Communion. On first Sundays, we have a First Sunday Family Worship Service at the 10:30 am service time, and no Sunday School for teens or children. Our family worship service gives our community an opportunity to worship together in a “kid friendly” format and allows teens and children to serve as readers, ushers and more! Teens who want to read the Bible or lead prayers can signup here.
Episcopal Youth Community (EYC)
Join us for Episcopal Youth Community (EYC) Wednesday night meetings!
Our youth group at St. Martin’s is also known by the name Episcopal Youth Community (EYC), which is a traditional name for youth groups at Episcopal churches. EYC invites young people in 7th – 12th grades for outreach & mission work, spiritual formation & fellowship. Sunday Fundays on Sunday afternoons also seek to connect teens. A “study break” with snacks, devotions, faith formation and fellowship is held during the school year on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. Learn more about EYC here:
Volunteer- we need you!
Volunteer to help with our teen programs and be a part of a growing ministry! We need two adults each for Sunday School, Wednesday night EYC meetings, and Sunday Funday outings. Volunteers don’t have to be parents! Sharing your presence with teens is rewarding for you and inspiring for them.
Contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teen Sunday school for August - Calling all 7th-12 graders! We are continuing Summer Sunday school with an exciting interactive Episcopal curriculum called “Exploring the Bible.” Feel free to bring friends! We will meet on Sundays at 10:30 in church and follow the cross to Sunday school to the EYC room. We will return to the sanctuary for Holy Communion. The […]
- Search Committee for new Youth Minister announced - St. Martin's announces a search committee to fill the vacancy for a youth minister. Please join us in prayer as we search.
- Sunday School shifts for summer! - Starting in June, Sunday school makes a little shift! We'll begin in the church at the 10:30 am service and process together to Sunday school. You can read all about the exciting summer curriculum here!
- Teen News – May - Teen News – May Teens, parents, and volunteers, how have we made it to May?!? This is the final month of our regular Episcopal Youth Community gatherings. If you haven’t spent time with us NOW IS THE TIME! Hey, Adults! Volunteer – we need you! Volunteer to help with our teen programs and be a […]
- Teen News – March - Hey, Adults! Volunteer – we need you! Volunteer to help with our teen programs and be a part of a growing ministry! We need two adults each for Sunday School, Wednesday night EYC meetings, and Sunday Funday outings. Volunteers don’t have to be parents! Sharing your presence with teens is rewarding for you and inspiring […]