Teens (grades 7-12)
Sunday School 10:30 Sundays
In Sunday School, teens will meet in a classroom to explore some theological books. Teens and younger children will return and join their families and the congregation in time for Holy Communion. On first Sundays, we have a First Sunday Family Worship Service at the 10:30 am service time, and no Sunday School for teens or children. Our family worship service gives our community an opportunity to worship together in a “kid friendly” format and allows teens and children to serve as readers, ushers and more! Teens who want to read the Bible or lead prayers can signup here.
Episcopal Youth Community (EYC)
Join us for Episcopal Youth Community (EYC) Wednesday night meetings!
Our youth group at St. Martin’s is also known by the name Episcopal Youth Community (EYC), which is a traditional name for youth groups at Episcopal churches. EYC invites young people in 7th – 12th grades for outreach & mission work, spiritual formation & fellowship. Sunday Fundays on Sunday afternoons also seek to connect teens. A “study break” with snacks, devotions, faith formation and fellowship is held during the school year on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. Learn more about EYC here:
Volunteer- we need you!
Volunteer to help with our teen programs and be a part of a growing ministry! We need two adults each for Sunday School, Wednesday night EYC meetings, and Sunday Funday outings. Volunteers don’t have to be parents! Sharing your presence with teens is rewarding for you and inspiring for them.
Contact Youth Minister Megan Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Teen News – September - We are back at it, folks! School is in session and so are our EYC Wednesday nights and of course, Sunday School! Teens, parents, and volunteers, we’ve got news here for you! Sunday School starts in the youth room in the school building The first weekend of September is our Family Worship Service – please […]
- July pool party was a splash! - Thanks to all that came out to the July 29 Pool Party! Children, teens and families cooled off in the pool and enjoyed pizza, popsicles, and plenty of juice and soda. As summer comes to an end, it was fun to reconnect and strengthen friendships that were made during the weeks of VBS and summer […]
- Teen News – August - Teens and parents, as summer sizzles, don’t forget Service Sunday on August 12. Get the details of our Fall Sunday School and back-to-school plans here!
- Teen News – July - Teens, enjoy the summer! We hope to see you for Service Sunday on July 8. EYC will begin again on September 5.
- Teen News – June - HAPPY SUMMER! As we slip into summer, read what we have going on in June for teens, and put some dates on your calendar: