Service Sunday is held every second Sunday of the month at noon in the large hall in the school building. Folks of all ages gather to make sandwiches and put together a complete sack lunch for the homeless being served by Union Gospel Mission of Tarrant County (UGM). We make 200 sack lunches each month and volunteers deliver them to UGM.
Each month we need:
- Early birds to help set up before the sandwich making begins
- Sandwich makers of all ages
- Clean-up crew
- Drivers who can deliver sack lunches the same day to UGM
Contact email@example.com if you would like to help.
Your donations make such a difference! Our ongoing needs are for:
- water bottles
- Nutri-Grain, Rice Krispies treats or granola bars
- grape jam
- baked/store bought cookies
- decorated lunch bags (you can pick up a packet to decorate in the back of church)
Service Sunday is a great way to prayerfully reach out to our neighbors. It’s a transformative ministry! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.