Youth Group (Episcopal Youth Community or EYC)
Our youth group at St. Martin’s is also known by the name Episcopal Youth Community (EYC), which is a traditional name for youth groups at Episcopal churches. EYC invites youth in 7th – 12th grades for outreach & mission work, spiritual formation & fellowship. A “study break” with snacks, devotions, faith formation and fellowship is held on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm starting August 30! Other consistent opportunities for fellowship and service include Service Sunday on second Sundays.
Parents, to keep kids safe, there is a permission form for you to sign.
- Service Sunday on second Sundays
- Teen brunch with new Youth Minister Megan Grant
- Episcopal Youth Event
- City Week Mission Trip
- Youth Confirmation Retreat on March 24, 2017
- Sunday Funday on March 19, 2017
- Italian Feast fundraiser on March 5
- EYC Sunday Funday on January 22, 2017
- Teen Girls’ Retreat on January 14, 2017
- EYC Sunday Funday on December 18, 2016
- Trunk or Treat to benefit mission trips- October 30, 2016
- EYC Sunday Funday on September 18, 2016
- City Week: July 25-28, 2016
- High school mission trip to New Orleans June 12-18, 2016
We invite you to watch a video our youth made, called Sanctuary.
- Sunday School kick off & backpack blessings – August 27 - Children and teen ministries are gearing up for a wonderful fall semester of Sunday School! You might be wondering, how exactly does fall Sunday School differ from summer Sunday School? Well, during the summer months, we shift to a one-room schoolhouse approach for our lessons, where all age groups are combined into one room to […]
- Special Palm Sunday activities planned for children and teens on Sunday, April 9 - We've got meaningful ways to connect to Jesus on Palm Sunday with special lessons and activities for children and teens. All ages will start off in the school building and follow the cross in a procession that will take us around our church campus. Children and teens will return to Sunday School after the procession. Read more about Palm Sunday at St. Martin's...
- Episcopal Youth Community Italian Feast brings folks together for a good cause - The Episcopal Youth Community hosted an Italian Feast on Sunday, March 5 to raise money to help support youth ministry, and it was a great meal with exceptional fellowship! Many people gathered together for a delicious meal,served by teens. Read more about the success of this event and check out all the photos...
- Drive-thru ashes offers a prayerful moment - Drive-thru ashes can sound a bit odd, but folks experience a holy moment when they drive through our church parking lot for this event. Read more about it...
- Super Service Sunday on December 11 - Super Service Sunday is coming! Are you longing for a meaningful way to prepare your heart for Christmas this year? Save the date for Super Service Sunday on Sunday, December 11. We'll have Service Sunday, and then invite folks of all ages for an afternoon of Christmas activities with the children and families of Union Gospel Mission of Tarrant County. It's a great way for adults and families to come together and spread some cheer! Read more...