Youth Group (Episcopal Youth Community or EYC)
Our youth group at St. Martin’s is also known by the name Episcopal Youth Community (EYC), which is a traditional name for youth groups at Episcopal churches. EYC invites youth in 7th – 12th grades for outreach & mission work, spiritual formation & fellowship.
During the school year, teens enjoy a “study break” with snacks, devotions, faith formation and fellowship on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. Sunday Fundays on the fourth Sunday afternoons will resume in October – watch for details!
Other consistent opportunities for fellowship and service include Service Sunday on second Sundays.
The church calendar will show EYC events, and information is emailed to parents and teens, so connect with Youth Minister Megan Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure she’s got your email address!
Parents, to keep kids safe, there is a permission form for you to sign.
Volunteer- we need you!
Volunteer to help with our teen programs and be a part of a growing ministry! We need two adults each for Sunday School, Wednesday night EYC meetings, and Sunday Funday outings. Volunteers don’t have to be parents! Sharing your presence with teens is rewarding for you and inspiring for them. Contact Youth Minister Megan Grant at email@example.com; signup here to say you can help on a specific date!
- Teen News – September - We are back at it, folks! School is in session and so are our EYC Wednesday nights and of course, Sunday School! Teens, parents, and volunteers, we’ve got news here for you! Sunday School starts in the youth room in the school building The first weekend of September is our Family Worship Service – please […]
- July pool party was a splash! - Thanks to all that came out to the July 29 Pool Party! Children, teens and families cooled off in the pool and enjoyed pizza, popsicles, and plenty of juice and soda. As summer comes to an end, it was fun to reconnect and strengthen friendships that were made during the weeks of VBS and summer […]
- Teen News – August - Teens and parents, as summer sizzles, don’t forget Service Sunday on August 12. Get the details of our Fall Sunday School and back-to-school plans here!
- Teen News – July - Teens, enjoy the summer! We hope to see you for Service Sunday on July 8. EYC will begin again on September 5.
- Teen News – June - HAPPY SUMMER! As we slip into summer, read what we have going on in June for teens, and put some dates on your calendar: