Youth Group (Episcopal Youth Community or EYC)
Our youth group at St. Martin’s is also known by the name Episcopal Youth Community (EYC), which is a traditional name for youth groups at Episcopal churches. EYC invites youth in 7th – 12th grades for outreach & mission work, spiritual formation & fellowship.
During the school year, teens enjoy a “study break” with snacks, devotions, faith formation and fellowship on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. Sunday Fundays on the fourth Sunday afternoons will resume in October – watch for details!
Other consistent opportunities for fellowship and service include Service Sunday on second Sundays.
The church calendar will show EYC events.
Parents, to keep kids safe, there is a permission form for you to sign.
Volunteer- we need you!
Volunteer to help with our teen programs and be a part of a growing ministry! We need two adults each for Sunday School, Wednesday night EYC meetings, and Sunday Funday outings. Volunteers don’t have to be parents! Sharing your presence with teens is rewarding for you and inspiring for them. Contact Youth Minister Megan Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org; signup here to say you can help on a specific date!
- Teen News For June! - This month we will be studying the Bible from an historian’s perspective. You can download & read the study guide here: Bible Blue Print I hope you join our Zoom meetings every other week starting June 7. We’ll get to catch up with each other and see our friend’s faces as we travel this journey! […]
- Youth Update for May - Another month gone, and May is upon us. May is a month of change: we’re shaking off the last dregs of winter, flowers are beginning to bloom, and most importantly our seniors will be moving on. This post goes out to all of the seniors who will be graduating this year. It’s a strange May; […]
- Youth Ministry Weekly Podcast - Youth Minister Haleigh Taylor has created a weekly podcast for our Episcopal Youth Community (EYC). She’ll be addressing a number of issues pertaining to youth such as struggling with faith & relationships. We hope you enjoy these weekly installments. Here is this week’s:
- Teen News For April - Hey EYC, What a hurricane of crazy these last few weeks have been! I know that I am stir crazy at home missing all of you, and I hope this newsletter finds you well. This sure feels like a large April Fools joke, and yet it’s a huge tragedy. This is supposed to be a […]
- Teen News for March - Our teens have a busy month for March! We hope to see you for Sunday school, hosting Coffee Hour, Service Sunday and leading Stations of the Cross. Read on for all the info!