Youth Group (Episcopal Youth Community or EYC)
Our youth group at St. Martin’s is also known by the name Episcopal Youth Community (EYC), which is a traditional name for youth groups at Episcopal churches. EYC invites youth in 7th – 12th grades for outreach & mission work, spiritual formation & fellowship.
During the school year, teens enjoy a “study break” with snacks, devotions, faith formation and fellowship on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. Sunday Fundays on the fourth Sunday afternoons will resume in October – watch for details!
Other consistent opportunities for fellowship and service include Service Sunday on second Sundays.
The church calendar will show EYC events.
Parents, to keep kids safe, there is a permission form for you to sign.
Volunteer- we need you!
Volunteer to help with our teen programs and be a part of a growing ministry! We need two adults each for Sunday School, Wednesday night EYC meetings, and Sunday Funday outings. Volunteers don’t have to be parents! Sharing your presence with teens is rewarding for you and inspiring for them. Contact Youth Minister Megan Grant at email@example.com; signup here to say you can help on a specific date!
- Teen News For April - Hey EYC, What a hurricane of crazy these last few weeks have been! I know that I am stir crazy at home missing all of you, and I hope this newsletter finds you well. This sure feels like a large April Fools joke, and yet it’s a huge tragedy. This is supposed to be a […]
- Teen News for March - Our teens have a busy month for March! We hope to see you for Sunday school, hosting Coffee Hour, Service Sunday and leading Stations of the Cross. Read on for all the info!
- January Sunday School news for teens - Hey Teens! In January, we will make plans for the 2020 calendar for EYC nights and Sunday Fundays! Stay tuned for more information on meeting time. For Sunday school, head over to the Large Parish Hall on Sundays at 10:15am except for the First Sundays of the Month (Family Worship Service). See you there! Events […]
- Teen News for October - Teen News – October Hey teens drop what you’re doing and head over to the Episcopal Youth Community (EYC) room in the large parish hall at 10:30 am on Sundays. We welcome 7 – 12 graders and their friends for teen Sunday school. We’ll return to church for Holy Communion. We are using an exciting […]
- Teen news for September - Hey teens drop what you’re doing and head over to the Episcopal Youth Community (EYC) room in the large parish hall at 10:30 am. We welcome 7 – 12 graders and their friends for teen Sunday school. We’ll return to church for Holy Communion. We are kicking off fall Sunday school with an exciting interactive […]