Youth Group (Episcopal Youth Community or EYC)
Our youth group at St. Martin’s is also known by the name Episcopal Youth Community (EYC), which is a traditional name for youth groups at Episcopal churches. EYC invites youth in 7th – 12th grades for outreach & mission work, spiritual formation & fellowship.
During the school year, teens enjoy a “study break” with snacks, devotions, faith formation and fellowship on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. Sunday Fundays on the fourth Sunday afternoons will resume in October – watch for details!
Other consistent opportunities for fellowship and service include Service Sunday on second Sundays.
The church calendar will show EYC events.
Parents, to keep kids safe, there is a permission form for you to sign.
Volunteer- we need you!
Volunteer to help with our teen programs and be a part of a growing ministry! We need two adults each for Sunday School, Wednesday night EYC meetings, and Sunday Funday outings. Volunteers don’t have to be parents! Sharing your presence with teens is rewarding for you and inspiring for them. Contact Youth Minister Megan Grant at email@example.com; signup here to say you can help on a specific date!
- Teen news for September - Hey teens drop what you’re doing and head over to the Episcopal Youth Community (EYC) room in the large parish hall at 10:30 am. We welcome 7 – 12 graders and their friends for teen Sunday school. We’ll return to church for Holy Communion. We are kicking off fall Sunday school with an exciting interactive […]
- Teen Sunday school for August - Calling all 7th-12 graders! We are continuing Summer Sunday school with an exciting interactive Episcopal curriculum called “Exploring the Bible.” Feel free to bring friends! We will meet on Sundays at 10:30 in church and follow the cross to Sunday school to the EYC room. We will return to the sanctuary for Holy Communion. The […]
- Search Committee for new Youth Minister announced - St. Martin's announces a search committee to fill the vacancy for a youth minister. Please join us in prayer as we search.
- Sunday School shifts for summer! - Starting in June, Sunday school makes a little shift! We'll begin in the church at the 10:30 am service and process together to Sunday school. You can read all about the exciting summer curriculum here!
- Teen News – May - Teen News – May Teens, parents, and volunteers, how have we made it to May?!? This is the final month of our regular Episcopal Youth Community gatherings. If you haven’t spent time with us NOW IS THE TIME! Hey, Adults! Volunteer – we need you! Volunteer to help with our teen programs and be a […]