Hello children and families, I pray you all are doing well! I am feeling blessed by keeping in touch with you online. “For where two or three gather in my name” (Matthew 18:20) especially comes to mind during this time of physical distancing. Jesus is always with us wherever we are!
How to connect:
- Watch worship services online anytime
- We offer Zoom Sunday school classes on Sundays at 9:30 am. Please email me for the code if you’d like to join!
- To get the reminder messages, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday school teachers and I post recorded Godly Play Sunday school lessons & other interesting news to the St. Martin’s Facebook page.
- If you are new and want to plug into St. Martin’s children’s activities, please fill out a permission form on the link below and email me.
- The church staff are all still here for you if you need anything. If you need pastoral care, to pray for you or family, resources, or anything that you need at all, please let us know!
Oct. 30-31 Outdoor Movie Night and Campout!
Please join us as EYC and Scout Families from Troop 937 host a fun outside, distanced, family-friendly event that reinforces fellowship, connect with others, all under the full “Blue Moon”! Get all the details here.
Nov.1: All Saints Day!
All Saints Day! Please submit a poem (rhyming style) of your favorite saint and our organist and choirmaster Joe Henry will sing it during the 10:30 service for All Saints Day! Children may also submit artwork of their favorite saint to be included in the online worship service messages at the end of the service, and St. Martin’s Facebook page. Please send all poems and artwork to email@example.com by October 21st!
See below for more details on how your child can participate! Stay tuned for future events. Our website, Facebook and emails will be updated as we get more information. Thank you!
The Good News Garden Project is underway! Children and families are invited to participate by signing up on Sign Up Genius, OR planting from home. Current at home project: planting carrots! Please let me know if I can drop off carrots seeds to your house or mail them to you! firstname.lastname@example.org
Online (Zoom lessons) Episcopal Digital Network and Weaving God’s Promises Curriculum: Grades
Pre-K-5th Grade at 9:30 am on Sundays:
If you are new to our Sunday school or haven’t already filled out permission forms for your child, please fill out the forms today!
Stay tuned to children’s events throughout the year through weekly emails, weekly news, and Facebook. Please be sure to put your email address on your child’s registration form so that I can keep in touch with you throughout the Sunday school year! If you have any questions or I could be of service, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Liza Goodner, Children’s Minister