Hello children and families, I pray you all are doing well! I miss you, but I am feeling blessed by keeping in touch with you online. Matthew 18:20 “For where two or three gather in my name” especially comes to mind during this time of physical distancing. Jesus is always with us wherever we are!
How to connect:
- Watch worship services online anytime
- We offer Zoom Sunday school classes on Sundays at 9:30 am. Please email me for the code if you’d like to join!
- To get the reminder messages, email email@example.com.
- Sunday school teachers and I post recorded Godly Play Sunday school lessons & other interesting news to the St. Martin’s Facebook page.
- If you are new and want to plug into St. Martin’s children’s activities, please fill out a permission form on the link below and email me.
- The church staff are all still here for you if you need anything. If you need pastoral care, to pray for you or family, resources, or anything that you need at all, please let us know!
If you are new to our Sunday school or haven’t already filled out permission forms for your child, please fill out the forms today!
Stay tuned to children’s events throughout the year through weekly emails, weekly news, and Facebook. Please be sure to put your email address on your child’s registration form so that I can keep in touch with you throughout the Sunday school year! If you have any questions or I could be of service, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Liza Goodner, Children’s Minister
Children’s Happenings in May:
May Godly Play lessons (pre-recorded):
- May 3: “The Parable of the Good Shepherd”
- May 10: “The Circle of the Holy Eucharist”
- May 17: “The Mystery of Pentecost”
- May 24: “Parable of the the Great Pearl”
- May 31: 1st day online Summer Sunday school (please stay tuned for more info ASAP!)
Online (Zoom lessons) Grades Pre-K-5th Grade at 9:30 am on Sundays:
- May 3: “Episcopal Digital Network” Liturgical calendar lesson: “Who Will We Follow?” John 10:1-10
- May 10: “Weaving God’s Promises”: Paul Spreads the Good News”
- May 17: “Weaving God’s Promises: The City of God”
- May 24: “Weaving God’s Promises: Come, Holy Spirit: the Holy Spirit at Pentecost”
- May 31: 1st day online Summer Sunday school (TBD. Please stay tuned for more info ASAP!)
Stay tuned for future events, our website, Facebook and emails will be updated as we get more information from our church leaders. Thank you!
- Family Summer Nights on Wednesday’s. Summer Pool Parties with Youth Ministry and Families one to two times per month. Specific times TBD. Church Movie Nights, times TBD.
- Online Summer Sunday school starting May 31 (Pentecost), Godly Play, Weaving God’s Promises, and Episcopal Digital Network curriculum
- Online Vacation Bible School July 13-17 (includes outreach project for children and their families). Registration Opens Soon! Details to follow.