Youth Group (Episcopal Youth Community or EYC)
Our youth group at St. Martin’s is also known by the name Episcopal Youth Community (EYC), which is a traditional name for youth groups at Episcopal churches. EYC invites youth in 6th – 12th grades for outreach & mission work, spiritual formation & fellowship. A “study break” featuring snacks, devotions, faith formation & fellowship is held on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm during the school year. Other consistent opportunities for fellowship and service include Service Sunday on second Sundays and Sunday Fundays on fourth Sundays.In the spring, we also invite 5th graders to attend Sunday Funday fellowship events to learn all about EYC.
Parents, to keep kids safe, there is a permission form for you to sign.
- Service Sunday on second sundays
- City Week Mission Trip meeting on May 3, 6:30 pm – 8 pm
- City Week Mission Trip
- Episcopal Youth Event
Wednesday night meetings
Wednesday night meetings offer a time for teens to gather, pray and share fellowship together each week. We’re coming closer to the end of our school year and we’ve got a few more meetings you won’t want to miss! Please join us on Wednesday nights from 6:30 pm – 8 pm on April 26 and May 10. We’ll be in the school building.
- Youth Confirmation Retreat on March 24, 2017
- Sunday Funday on March 19, 2017
- Italian Feast fundraiser on March 5
- EYC Sunday Funday on January 22, 2017
- Teen Girls’ Retreat on January 14, 2017
- EYC Sunday Funday on December 18, 2016
- Trunk or Treat to benefit mission trips- October 30, 2016
- EYC Sunday Funday on September 18, 2016
- City Week: July 25-28, 2016
- High school mission trip to New Orleans June 12-18, 2016
We invite you to watch a video our youth made, called Sanctuary.
- Special Palm Sunday activities planned for children and teens on Sunday, April 9 - We've got meaningful ways to connect to Jesus on Palm Sunday with special lessons and activities for children and teens. All ages will start off in the school building and follow the cross in a procession that will take us around our church campus. Children and teens will return to Sunday School after the procession. Read more about Palm Sunday at St. Martin's...
- Episcopal Youth Community Italian Feast brings folks together for a good cause - The Episcopal Youth Community hosted an Italian Feast on Sunday, March 5 to raise money to help support youth ministry, and it was a great meal with exceptional fellowship! Many people gathered together for a delicious meal,served by teens. Read more about the success of this event and check out all the photos...
- Drive-thru ashes offers a prayerful moment - Drive-thru ashes can sound a bit odd, but folks experience a holy moment when they drive through our church parking lot for this event. Read more about it...
- Super Service Sunday on December 11 - Super Service Sunday is coming! Are you longing for a meaningful way to prepare your heart for Christmas this year? Save the date for Super Service Sunday on Sunday, December 11. We'll have Service Sunday, and then invite folks of all ages for an afternoon of Christmas activities with the children and families of Union Gospel Mission of Tarrant County. It's a great way for adults and families to come together and spread some cheer! Read more...
- New teen Bible study starting on Wednesday nights! - We've got a new Bible study for teens in 6-12 grades starting this Wednesday, November 2 from 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm in the school building. Read more about this and join us!