Youth Christian Formation (grades 6th-12th)
Episcopal Youth Community (EYC)
Catch these great opportunities for teens:
Our youth group at St. Martin’s is also known by the name Episcopal Youth Community (EYC), which is a traditional name for youth groups at Episcopal churches. EYC invites young people in 6th – 12th grades for outreach & mission work, spiritual formation & fellowship. Sunday Fundays on Sunday afternoons also seek to connect teens. Stay tuned to find out about meeting days & times! In Sunday School, teens will meet in a classroom to explore some theological books. Teens and younger children will return and join their families and the congregation in time for Holy Communion. On first Sundays, we have a First Sunday Family Worship Service at the 10:30 am service time, and no Sunday School for teens or children. Our family worship service gives our community an opportunity to worship together in a “kid friendly” format and allows teens and children to serve as readers, ushers and more! Teens who want to read the Bible or lead prayers can.
Please fill out Form so we can get you plugged in with the EYC.
Volunteer- we need you!
Volunteer to help with our teen programs and be a part of a growing ministry! We need two adults each for Sunday School, EYC meetings, and Sunday Funday outings. Volunteers don’t have to be parents! Sharing your presence with teens is rewarding for you and inspiring for them.
Contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teen News For June! - This month we will be studying the Bible from an historian’s perspective. You can download & read the study guide here: Bible Blue Print I hope you join our Zoom meetings every other week starting June 7. We’ll get to catch up with each other and see our friend’s faces as we travel this journey! […]
- Youth Update for May - Another month gone, and May is upon us. May is a month of change: we’re shaking off the last dregs of winter, flowers are beginning to bloom, and most importantly our seniors will be moving on. This post goes out to all of the seniors who will be graduating this year. It’s a strange May; […]
- Youth Ministry Weekly Podcast - Youth Minister Haleigh Taylor has created a weekly podcast for our Episcopal Youth Community (EYC). She’ll be addressing a number of issues pertaining to youth such as struggling with faith & relationships. We hope you enjoy these weekly installments. Here is this week’s:
- Teen News For April - Hey EYC, What a hurricane of crazy these last few weeks have been! I know that I am stir crazy at home missing all of you, and I hope this newsletter finds you well. This sure feels like a large April Fools joke, and yet it’s a huge tragedy. This is supposed to be a […]
- Teen News for March - Our teens have a busy month for March! We hope to see you for Sunday school, hosting Coffee Hour, Service Sunday and leading Stations of the Cross. Read on for all the info!