Seasons Newsletter – Lent
We invite you to read our latest edition of our newsletter Seasons, for the months of February and March, in the liturgical season of Lent.
Seasons offers information about the rhythms and meanings of the current liturgical season of the year and how this relates to who we are and what we do together as Christians. We share our personal and group stories in Seasons, too. We look forward to your contribution of stories, art, and pictures in our next edition of Seasons.
In this issue:
- This is my Son, my Chosen; listen to him!
- Daily Lenten Series & Sunday Discussion – Growing a Rule of Life
- Youth Lenten Projects
- Involving Children in Lent
- Reflection on Stations of the Cross
- Living With Loss Grief Support Group
- My Ordination by Lisa Neilson
View or download Seasons – Lent (PDF, 4 pages)