Seasons Newsletter – Lent
We invite you to read our latest edition of our newsletter Seasons, for the season of Lent.
Seasons offers information about the rhythms and meanings of the current liturgical season and how this relates to who we are and what we do together as Christians. We will be asking for your contribution of stories, art, and pictures in our next edition of Seasons.
View or Download Seasons- Lent-February-March 2015 (1.2 MB PDF, 4 pages)
In this issue:
- Lent, a time for Self-Examination by Fr. Scot McComas
- Friday Nights in Lent – stations of the Cross, simple supper, book discussion
- Renegade Study – for 6th-12th Graders
- Newcomers Party
- It’s time to Stop, Pray, Work, Play, and Love – a daily lenten series from the Society of St. John the Evangelist, with a weekly Sunday class at church
- Try this for Lent
- Lent in a Bag
- Wilderness Art Display and Project for Children and Youth
Advent-Epiphany November 2014-January 2015 (1.3 MB PDF)
Ordinary Time August-November 2014 (1.3 MB PDF)