Seasons Newsletter – Advent-Christmas-Epiphany
We invite you to read our latest edition of our newsletter Seasons, for the winter months of December and January, in the liturgical seasons of Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany.
Seasons offers information about the rhythms and meanings of the current liturgical season of the year and how this relates to who we are and what we do together as Christians. We share our personal and group stories in Seasons, too. We look forward to your contribution of stories, art, and pictures in our next edition of Seasons.
In this issue:
- Advent – a time of waiting and preparation
- Advent Quiet Day – December 12, 2015
- Finding calm in a busy season
- Wednesday Study – Christianity, the first 3,000 years
- St. Martin’s forms a chapter of the Brotherhood of St. Andrew
- Reflections on my ordination by the Rev. Annette Mayer
- Notes from St. Martin’s Episcopal School
View or download Seasons – Advent-Christmas-Epiphany (PDF, 4 pages)