Registration is now open for 8 am or 10:30 am on Sundays!
We have carefully looked at our numbers and the numbers of COVID cases in our community to try to determine the best and safest way for St. Martin’s to gather each week.
How does it work?
- All members/families will be required to register online to attend the Sunday service.
- Attendance will be capped at 65 people (not including the altar party and ushers).
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Masks and other protocols will be in place. You will receive an email after registration with instructions and guidelines.
- You must check in with an usher; your registration will be confirmed.
- Bulletins will be available to view on your electronic device. Printed bulletins will also be available for those who ask.
- Drive-In Worship will continue and those who wish may bring lawn chairs and sit under the trees on the south side of the church.
- We will continue to record and livestream our 10:30 am worship service indefinitely.
- If needed, we will open up our large parish hall to accommodate an additional 50 people who will watch the service live on a connected screen, and will receive communion.
- Hospitality/Coffee Hour plans are coming! But for the meantime, we ask that folks not linger after the service. Virtual Coffee hour will continue.
Please keep in mind that if COVID numbers spike in our congregation or in our area, we may have to discontinue in-person gathering until it becomes safe again.
Registration for each Sunday will open on the Monday before at 8 am and close on Thursday at 8 am.
Reminder emails will be sent each week to all who have registered. Please check your emails.
We look forward to seeing everyone again safely!