Give to fight hunger – red envelopes
Can you give to help feed hungry people in our county this January? 17 cents can buy a pound of food in North Texas, and 4Saints Episcopal Food Pantry can use our gifts to minister to food insecure people in east Fort Worth.
Your gifts to this campaign will meet a great need at a stressful time of year for people who experience food insecurity. Heating costs are higher, schools are on break and kids are unable to receive school breakfast or lunch.
We’ve got 4 easy ways to make a financial gift:
- In a red envelopes in the pew when you’re in church – offer it in the offering plate.
- By check: memo FOOD or 4Saints Food
- Text a dollar amount and the keyword FOOD to our text-to-give number 817-270-6880 (example: 50 FOOD)
- With your member login through your Breeze account or app (info: stmartininthefields.org/breeze)
- With the giving form below or at stmartininthefields.org/give – choose Food Pantry as your fund
This campaign will run through January 27.
Ongoing, year-round support for 4Saints
Remember, always, our donations matter & help to bring dignity to those who are most in need. We support the needs of 4 Saints Food Pantry collecting non-perishable items. Large wooden bins remain in the back of our church to remind you of the needs of people served by these organizations. Drop these items in the 4 Saints bin:
- Canned beans
- Canned potatoes
- Canned tomatoes (diced, whole, seasoned, etc.)
- Canned fruit
- Boxed cereal
- Hot cereal (oatmeal, cream of wheat, etc.)
- Cornbread mix
- Canned meat (chicken, tuna, Spam, corned beef, etc.)
- Soups & broth
- Diapers (children & adults, all sizes)
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap