Your Best Chess Summer Camp
Get in the game!
No matter the ability level (beginning to advanced), youngsters will have an exciting time as they:
- learn the game of Chess
- improve their game
- learn new strategies/skills
- rise in self-confidence
- have a great class tournament experience
- tap their amazing brain WITHOUT the use of a screen!
Your Best Chess camps are entertaining, fun and enjoyable…no boredom at our camps!
Join us for a week of camp! Half-day camps for rising 1st graders to rising 8th graders, July 22-26. Camp meets in the large east parish hall of our school building at St. Martin-in-the-Fields Episcopal Church & School.
- 9 am – 12 pm: rising 1st – 4th grade
- 12:30 – 3:30: rising 5th – 8th grade
- $170 per camper
- Register at yourbestchess.com.
Contact Monika Cohen, program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 240-687-7655 for more information.