Support St. Martin’s Scouts!
At this weekend’s drive-in worship, either in-person or remote, you will have the opportunity to support St. Martin’s Cub Scout Pack for youth in Kindergarten – Fifth grades.
Like St. Martin-in-the-Fields, all are welcome in Pack 937 including boys and girls from any family. Even during the pandemic, we are staying busy with family-distanced camping and outdoor activities. Scouts learn valuable skills and what it means to live by the ideals of duty to God, country, community, and self. Scouts are helping with St. Martin’s family movie night and campout on October 30 and conducting the flag ceremony for worship on November 1, All Saints’ Day.
If you know any kindergartner through fifth grader who might want to join us on our adventures, please email us at email@example.com. We also have a Scouts BSA Troop for youth in sixth grade through age 17. If you are an adult who wants to volunteer, let us know too.
The Pack just started in 2019 and needs support to keep going. Because of COVID, there are not many fundraising opportunities. We are about $600 away from our annual fundraising goal to be able to provide programs for the year. Any amount helps.
This Year’s Options
- 4 Saints Donation: For $30 each box you can donate microwave popcorn that we will deliver directly to the 4Saints Food Pantry. During the pandemic, 4Saints has seen a surge in families needing help. We hope many choose this option because it helps two of St. Martin’s ministries at once!
- Gourmet Popcorn: We have some available on hand for this Sunday, Nov. 1 or for porch delivery:
- $35 for a box of two big bags: White Cheddar & Blazin’ Hot popcorn. The pack earns $10.50.
- $15 for a jar of Popping Corn. The pack earns $4.50.
- $15 for a big bag of Unbelievable Butter popcorn. The pack earns $4.50.
- $10 for a bag of Caramel Corn. The pack earns $3. These make great Christmas gifts!
- Donations: You can donate directly in any amount.
- In Person: On Sunday Nov. 1, Scouts will be in the parking lot with this year’s options. Scouts accept credit cards (preferred to limit contact), cash, and checks (made out to “Pack 937”).
- Remote: On or before Sunday Nov. 1, you may shop on the Pack’s Square Site for this year’s options. We will deliver on-hand popcorn orders to your porch. If you would prefer to pay in person, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and we will call to schedule. We just ask that everyone wear masks and we stay on the porch for everyone’s safety.
- Online: At any time from now through the end of the year, buy treats online to be shipped wherever you want by clicking one of these Scouts’ pages: Sammy, Elliot, Logan, or Jordan. You can also send popcorn to active military and first responders. The Pack earns 30% of all sales.
Thank you for supporting Scouting at St. Martin-in-the-Fields. You are helping us make a difference for youth in our parish and in our community so they can do their best every day!
Follow us online at: www.Facebook.com/CubScoutPack937