Spread love on Super Service Sunday
Two great ways to reach out to our community on February 12!
- 12 pm: Join us for Service Sunday where we’ll make sack lunches for Union Gospel Mission of Tarrant County (UGM) in the school building at St. Martin’s.
- 2-4 pm: We invite all ages for an afternoon of service at Stepping Stones Boutique, a resale shop right in the heart of Keller (139 Taylor St.). The Stepping Stones Boutique gives all proceeds to the Stepping Stones Foundation, working to help “at risk” and often homeless teens.
We’ll say a special prayer during our 10:30 am worship service as we get ready to spread some love to our neighbors!
Ways you can help
- Donate items for Service Sunday: water bottles, Sunbutter, grape or strawberry jam, baked cookies, granola bars, Nutri-Grain bars, Rice Krispie treats, metal butter knives
- Help prep supplies in advance
- Be an early bird and help set up supplies for Service Sunday (9:30 am in the school building)
- Make sack lunches at 12 pm in the school building
- Volunteer to drive & deliver lunches to UGM
Contact email@example.com for Service Sunday info.
Afternoon event of service – Stepping Stones Boutique
Join us from 2 pm – 4 pm at Stepping Stones Boutique in Keller located at 139 Taylor Street. All ages are welcome to serve in this boutique that donates all profits to homeless and “at risk” teens living in Keller. Please wear closed toed shoes and be ready to help sort clothing and items, hang up clothing and help make the boutique shine!
Be a part of something wonderful on Super Service Sunday
We’ll have maps available in the sanctuary for drivers delivering lunches to UGM & maps to Stepping Stones Boutique. Make a plan to carpool and join us. It’s an event for everyone: teens, kids and adults! Children in 5th grade and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to Stepping Stones. Let’s make February an intentional month of reaching out to our neighbors in the community. You can serve at one event or both; it’s up to you! Bring a friend and work side by side. Serving together, we can make this an incredible day of service and fulfill our mission statement at St. Martin’s to be “Jesus Christ’s heart, hands and feet to our neighbors no matter where they are on their journey of faith.”