Scouts’ Contactless Food Drive
With massive unemployment, the strain on our Deanery’s 4Saints Episcopal Food Pantry is greater than ever before. St. Martin’s Scout troops want to help you help those in need during this critical time.
Contactless Food Drive Info
- Saturday, May 30, 11 am- 1 pm
- St. Martin-in-the-Fields’ parking lot. Get map.
- Pack items from the list below in a bag or box, label it for donation, and place in your trunk or back seat
- Drive through St. Martin’s parking lot
- Scouts will wear masks and gloves while removing your donations from your vehicle
Due to high demand and limited storage space at 4Saints Food Pantry, please limit donations to these food items:
- 16 oz. jars creamy peanut butter
- 12 oz. or 18 oz. boxes cereal
- 2 lb. bags of white rice
- 2 lb. bags dried pinto beans
You may also make a cash or check donation when dropping-off or donate online if you’re unable to make it out.
- To donate cash, just put it in an envelope labelled “4Saints Donation” and drop it off during the food drive.
- Make checks out to St. Martin-in-the-Fields and put “4Saints” on the memo line. Include it with your food donation or mail it to the parish office.
- Donate Online: Choose “Food Pantry – 4Saints” from the drop-down list.
Pass it on!
Please share this information with family and friends who might wish to participate in our contactless food drive too!
Though we are practicing physical distancing, we still have a very active scouting program at St. Martin’s using various technology. If you are the parent or guardian of a youth interested in joining scouting or if you have questions about scouting, email our Chartered Organization Representative, Christopher DeClerk at CDSMITF@twc.com.