A Night in Bethlehem
Mark your calendar and join us at “A Night in Bethlehem” on Saturday, December 3 from 5 – 8 pm. Join us in the large east parish hall for worship with Holy Communion followed by children & family activities. This will be a fun-filled evening spent with family and friends as together you are transported back through time to the city of Bethlehem.
At Bethlehem, family and friends will move together from station to station in the Bethlehem market place. Here you will get the chance to visit:
• Bethlehem Bakery where you will taste delicious bread from the time of Jesus’ birth.
• Metal Shop where you will create one-of-a-kind nameplates.
• Carpentry Shop where everyone will get a chance to work with wood – just like Joseph the carpenter!
• Scribe’s Tent where you will try your hand at writing Jesus’ name using a stylus and ink.
• Pottery Shed where you will mold and shape your own pots.
• Painter’s Hut where you will paint keepsake ornaments to keep for years to come.
• The Stable where families hear from Mary and Joseph about the events of Jesus’ birth.
This celebration is going to be big fun and you won’t want to miss it! Let’s kick off the season of Advent together on this very special evening. Hot chocolate and carolers included! We look forward to seeing you there.