4Saints Episcopal Food Pantry relies on donations from the comunity to help stock it’s shelves to support those in need. St. Martin’s Scout troops want to help you help them!
Food Drive Info
- Sunday, December 10
- Bring to church at 8:30 or 10:30 am
- Drive through 5 – 6 pm
- St. Martin-in-the-Fields’ parking lot. Get map.
- Pack items from the list below in a bag or box
- Drive through St. Martin’s parking lot or bring with you to church that day
Due to high demand and limited storage space at 4Saints Food Pantry, please limit donations to these food items:
- Canned vegetables – especially spinach and carrots
- Canned peas & beans
- Canned fruit, especially peaches
- Canned soups – any kind except cream of mushroom (it’s the only kind we have an abundance of!)
- Canned meats
- Canned tuna
- Peanut butter, smooth – 16 oz jars
- Pancake mix & syrup
- Jelly, jam, fruit preserves
- Granola bars, cookies, lunch box treats
- Mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, salad dressing
You may also make a cash or check donation when dropping-off or donate online if you’re unable to make it out.
- To donate cash, just put it in an envelope labelled “4Saints Donation” and drop it off during the food drive or when you’re at church.
- Make checks out to St. Martin-in-the-Fields and put “4Saints” on the memo line. Include it with your food donation, place in collection plate, or mail it to the parish office.
- Donate Online: Choose “Food Pantry – 4Saints” from the drop-down list.
Pass it on!
Please share this information with family and friends who might wish to participate in our contactless food drive too!
We have a very active scouting program that meets weekly on Sundays at St. Martin’s. If you are the parent or guardian of a youth interested in joining scouting or if you have questions about scouting, email our Chartered Organization Representative, Liza Goodner at firstname.lastname@example.org.