Diocesan Art Exhibit
From the diocese:
Artists around the diocese are invited to contribute work to a diocesan art exhibit exploring Lent and Holy Week.
The art will be on display in the diocesan office at 4301 Meadowbrook Drive, Fort Worth, 76103. People can visit the exhibit during diocesan office hours, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, March 12 – April 10.
The show will be the first in a series of exhibits at the diocesan office focused around themes of the liturgical calendar. If you would like to contribute your artwork, please note the following specifications:
- Number of pieces: For this show, each artist should submit one piece only.
- Medium: Any 2 or 3 dimensional medium
- Subject: Any subject appropriate to Lent or Holy Week
- Size: for two-dimensional media, the maximum size for the largest dimension is 36″. If you have a piece larger than 36″, please email email@example.com to see whether the available space will accommodate it.
- Framing: Please bring your artwork framed, with a wire across the back, ready for hanging.
- Deadline: Bring your work to the diocesan office no later than Monday, March 9. The show will be installed Wednesday, March 11 and stay up until the week after Easter Sunday.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tracie Middleton in the diocesan office at 817-534-1900.
The piece above is by David Davis of St. Elisabeth/Christ the King Episcopal Church in Fort Worth and is titled “A Young Episcopalian’s First Lenten Temptation.