Breeze Membership Database
All St. Martin’s members are welcome to use our Church Management System, Breeze.
With Breeze you can see and manage…
- Personal & family information
- Giving history
- Online donations & contributions
- Church events
- Online church directory with contact information, address and photos
Through Breeze, we’ve implemented text-to-give to make giving simpler, using a bank account, credit card or debit card. You’ll be able to set up recurring gifts and make one-time gifts. It will all be at your fingertips!
Quick Links and Info
Church ID for App
How to Give
- Text GIVE to 817-270-6880 to make a contribution to our default fund,
or text an amount & a fund name (example: 50 pledge). Follow the instructions you receive in the text message reply.
- Text COMMANDS to 817-270-6880 for other options.
- Why not put our text-to-give number in your phone contacts?
Click on any section to learn more about Breeze at St. Martin’s
What motivated us to use Breeze?
What this means for you?
If you prefer to write checks, or give with cash, and do not wish to use Breeze, please carry on with what you’re comfortable doing. However, the best way to connect to our directory is through Breeze. Consider Breeze a new online member tool you can use if you wish!
What Breeze can do?
1. Breeze can connect our members to each other
Church is better when we know each other, right? Member and family photos and contact information are in Breeze – things we used to have separately, in a paper contact list and a photo directory. Help us make that better! We’ve operated a long time with the concept of a “home phone” and a single “household email.” Times have changed and the tools many use are a personal mobile phone and a personal email – so we need your member contact updates. Add photos so we know who you are – church is friendlier when we have names and faces together! Our next photo directory can be done with Breeze if you help us with your photos. Breeze online and in the app has membership at your fingertips.
We ask that you create a member account and update your personal and family information. If you haven’t received an email invitation with the subject, “Create Your St. Martin-in-the-Fields Episcopal Church Account,” let us know, and we will send your invitation. We’ll need your email address to match a member record in Breeze. If you need an invitation or help using Breeze, contact:
- Anika Rinker – available weekdays in the church office; 817-431-2396, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Breeze offers additional, new ways to financially support the mission of our church
If you scramble out of the house with just your phone and credit card, don’t carry cash, don’t know where your checkbook is, or have your ACH number memorized – and you want to give at our church – you can.
Our text-to-give number is 817-270-6880. You can also find it each week in our worship bulletin. We will occasionally announce text-to-give opportunities. Here are some keywords that you can use to text an amount for a certain fund:
- “Pledge” for your 2020 pledge
- “Lent” for our Lenten Outreach Project
- “flowers” for weekly flowers or special events like Christmas & Easter – please note, you will still need to email your dedication to email@example.com or turn in a dedication form at church.
- “Food” to support 4Saints Episcopal Food Panrty
- “Help” for the Belevolence Fund which our clergy use to help members in need
You can give online, too. Use this form below, or bookmark stmartin.breezechms.com/give/online for the future!