Happy Easter! This month, children will dive into scriptures about Jesus’ resurrection. They will discover lessons using “resurrection eggs” in Zoom Sunday school. By reading the scriptures from the lectionary, children will learn that Jesus’ love endures. We will read and explore the “Common Prayer for Children and Families,” and its curriculum and the following scriptures: Mark 15:1-39, Mark 16:1-8, John 20:19-31, Luke 24:36b-48, and 1 John 3:16-24.
Children will also engage using the lesson plans for Godly Play and crafts from Ministry to Children.
All children pre-K through 5th grade are welcome to join in the meeting on Zoom! Email Children’s Minister Liza Goodner at email@example.com for the link.
Families, please join us for Easter photos and Flowering of the Cross on Easter morning at 9:30 before the Drive in Worship Service on Sunday! Please remember to RSVP so we can text you when it’s your turn. All are welcome to “flower the cross” and have photos taken!
How to connect:
- Watch worship services online anytime
- To get the link for Zoom Sunday school classes at 9:30 or to get reminder text messages, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We post recorded Godly Play Sunday school lessons & other interesting news to the St. Martin’s Facebook page
- If you are new and want to plug into St. Martin’s children’s activities, please fill out a permission form and email to Liza.
- The church staff are here for you! If you need pastoral care, prayers for you or your family, resources, or anything else, please let us know!
Children and Families are welcome to volunteer with the Good News Gardens, our raised Garden Beds that benefit 4Saints Food Pantry! Look for updates here, and via email. If you would like to participate please email email@example.com.
Please join us before the 10:30 am Easter Service on April 4 to “flower the cross” and receive a family photo. Stay tuned for more specific information in emails, Facebook and weekly enews!
More information about Sunday School: