Teens (grades 7-12)
Sunday School 10:30 Sundays
We have Sunday School for kids of all ages year round during our 10:30 am worship time. Starting in June, Sunday School starts in the church instead of in the school building! Teens and all children will “follow the cross” to different locations.
Teens will meet in a classrooms on the second and fourth Sundays to explore some theological books. On third Sundays, teens are encouraged to help lead the younger children in Sunday School by reading and discussing the Bible lesson, and helping younger children bring Bible stories to life. Teens and younger children will return and join their families and the congregation in time for Holy Communion.
Episcopal Youth Community (EYC)
Our youth group at St. Martin’s is also known by the name Episcopal Youth Community (EYC), which is a traditional name for youth groups at Episcopal churches. EYC invites young people in 7th – 12th grades for outreach & mission work, spiritual formation & fellowship. Sunday Fundays on Sunday afternoons also seek to connect teens. A “study break” with snacks, devotions, faith formation and fellowship is held during the school year on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 pm. Learn more about EYC here:
Please continue to hold our mission trip June 17-22 in your prayers, and consider supporting the 11 teens and 4 adults with a financial contribution.
- Teen News – July - Teens, enjoy the summer! We hope to see you for Service Sunday on July 8. EYC will begin again on September 5.
- Teen News – June - HAPPY SUMMER! As we slip into summer, read what we have going on in June for teens, and put some dates on your calendar:
- Gratitude for the Italian Feast fundraiser - Gratitude and a full tummy to all! On Sunday, May 21, the youth had a successful fundraiser for our New Mexico mission trip! We served up plate after plate of delicious spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad for all of our hungry congregants. I would like to say a special thank you to all of our […]
- Sunday School shifts to summer format in June - We have Sunday School for kids of all ages year round during 10:30 am worship time. Our summer program, which starts in June, is a little different - *it starts in church.* Read about the summer program for kids 3 years - 12th grade:
- Teen News – May - How is it already May?!?! Here’s what’s happening this month: Service Sunday on May 13 Service Sunday is coming up on May 13 after the 10:30 am service. Please join us as we assemble sandwiches and bags of food for the homeless served by Union Gospel Mission! If you are able, please donate Sunbutter, cookies […]